DOH Regional Office 6 now accepts applicants for Nurse Deployment Project and RHMPP 2015. Application period is from December 1 to December 3, 2014. Provinces in this region include Aklan, Antique, Capiz, Guimaras, Ilo-ilo and Negros Occidental.
Minimum Requirements: (for nurses)
- Official and Validated License from the Professional Regulatory Commission.
- Nurse must be physically and mentally fit. A medical certificate from a government health facility is required.
Priority shall be given to the following:
- Graduates of RNheals Project.
- Residents of the localities (city/town) where the Rural Health Unit is located.
RNheals resignees are not qualified to apply.
Minimum Requirements: (for RHMPP)
- Graduate- Registered Midwife
- Medical Certificate from any government health facility.
- Valid Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Card.
Interested applicants may send their application ONLINE through this link: http://www.chd6.doh.gov.ph/e-recruitment
Just click the online registration tab as shown above. You will then be redirected to a page where the "announcement" is posted. Scroll down and you will see the Agree and Disagree button. Click Agree then proceed to online registration.
Fill-out the required fields in the form then click SUBMIT! Wait for an update regarding your exam and interview schedule, if any.