The Professional Regulation Commission released the list of Nurse Licensure Examination passers today (June 27, 2014)---earlier than what has been previously reported that they will release it on June 30.
11, 225 out of 29, 188 passed the said exam given by the Board of Nursing in the cities of Bacolod, Baguio, Manila, Cabanatuan, Cagayan de Oro, Davao, Cebu, Dagupan, Laoag, Legaspi, Lucena, Pampanga, Pagadian, Pampanga, Tuguegarao and Zambaoanga last may 2014.
To see the full text of the announcement, click here:
For the complete list of passers, click here:
Pursuant to Section 16 of Republic Act No. 9173:
“all successful candidates in the examination shall be required to take an oath of professional before the Board or any government official authorized to administer oaths prior to entering upon the nursing practice”.
Passers should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals. The following are required to those who will register:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2014-2017.
The members of the BON who gave the licensure examination are Carmencita M. Abaquin, Chairman; Betty F. Merritt, Leonila A. Faire, Marco Antonio C. Sto.Tomas, Perla G. Po, Amelia B. Rosales and Yolanda C. Arugay, Members.