10, 977 out of 35, 475 passed the Nurse Licensure Exam given by the Board of Nursing of Professional Regulation Commission last December 2013. The said exams were held in different cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Dagupan, Cebu, Davao, Ilo-ilo, Laoag, Legazpi, Lucena, Nueva Ecija, Pagadian, Pampanga, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga.
List of Passers:
The above successful candidates are required to take an oath of professional before the Board or any government official authorized to administer oaths prior to entering upon the nursing practice as Pursuant to Section 16, of Republic Act No. 9173.
PRC further announced that registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be announced later. Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2014-2017.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals. For more information, visit PRC's official website.
Congratulations to all the successful examinees!